Two friends, Michael Director (Gregorio Duvivier) and actor Rodrigo (Fabio Porchat), receive the grand prize of the jury in a trendy international film festival. After too much drink, Rodrigo signed a contract to participate in the upcoming film of the filmmaker. Miguel disappears and reappears ten years later with a proposal to make a long delirious. Rodrigo is already famous and distrusts the health director. To make matters worse, you realize that to honor the contract will be required to make a film that can destroy not only his career but his life.
- De Palma (2016) An intimate conversation between filmmakers, chronicling De Palma’s 55-year career, his life, and his filmmaking process, with revealing anecdotes and, of course, a wealth of film […]
- Food Detectives S01E03 – Episode 3 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your bank balance by dishing up the plain facts about our foodWe spend a staggering four and a half billion pounds on diet drinks a year. They […]
- 2 Jennifer (2016) Two filmmakers attempt to make the perfect sequel to "To Jennifer," however a dark secret threatens the lives of everyone involved. Jennifer, a beautiful actress, now has two options: become the heroine of the film, or face a brutal death.
- Still Open All Hours S02E01 – Episode 1 It’s Christmas at Arkwright’s, and Granville has his eye on a tree which gives him more than he bargained for. Nurse Gladys gossips with Mrs Featherstone about tactics for her new job, and Eric and Cyril embarkon a new fitness plan to impress their wives. Meanwhile, as Granville plans a […]
- Trust Me, I’m A Doctor (2013) S05E02 – Episode 2 This time, Michael Mosley reveals a new discovery that could help us all improve our eyesight and Dr Chris van Tulleken carries out an experiment with the University of Worcester to find out whether the fad for going gluten free can be good for us. Surgeon Gabriel Weston witnesses a […]