Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Crime drama about a woman who heads an agency that attempts to reverse cases where innocent people were jailed for crimes. First up, she champions a former high-school football star serving time for murdering his girlfriend.
“Conviction”, a new legal drama from Dick Wolf (‘Law & Order’-brand series), focuses on young assistant district attorneys in New York as they struggle with a demanding case load that challenges their lack of experience. Although this is not a spin-off of any “Law & Order” show, this show still takes place in that universe, proven by Stephanie March returning as ADA Bureau Chief Cabot from “Law & Order: SVU”.
Lawyer and former First Daughter Hayes Morrison is about to accept a job offered from her sexy nemesis, NY District Attorney Wayne Wallis, to avoid jail time for cocaine possession and avoid hurting her mother’s Senate campaign. Working with his team at the new Conviction Integrity Unit will let her use her brilliant mind to turn over cases, where there is credible suspicion of wrongful conviction, and give her a chance to turn things around with her high-powered political family.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(21 downloads) Aired October 4, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired October 4, 2016
- Conviction (2016) S01E13 Finale Hayes revisits the failed case of Gerald Harris from her days as a defense attorney – the very case where she met Wallace nearly a decade earlier. Harris was found guilty of murdering his wife despite Hayes’ belief in his innocence due to Wallace unearthing Gerald’s darkest secret. […]
- Conviction (2016) S01E09 Season 01, Episode 09 – A Different Kind of Death
The case of a death-row inmate convicted of murdering a federal prosecutor who was one of Wallace's best friends is reopened. The subsequent investigation uncovers questions as well as cracks in the dead man's reputation.
Lawyer and […]
- Conviction (2016) S01E05 Season 01, Episode 05 – “The 1% Solution”
The CIU examines the case of a young man taken in by a wealthy family and convicted of killing one of the members, while Hayes scrambles into damage-control mode after her controversial nationally televised interview that may have repercussions […]
- Conviction (2016) S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 – Black Orchid
The team investigates when a crime scene matches the M.O. of the notorious "Black Orchid Killer," and try to determine if it's the work of a copycat since there is already a man serving time for the original murders.
Lawyer and former First […]
- Conviction (2016) S01E06 Season 01, Episode 06 – “#StayWoke”
The CIU team takes up the case of a African-American civil-rights activist serving time for killing a white female cop at a race-equality rally. Meanwhile, Maxine becomes torn between her racial identity and her chosen profession.
Lawyer and former […]