Season 01, Episode 03 – “Air”
Visit food labs and Moroccan fields as Pollan delves into the science of bread-making and the nature of gluten.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired February 22, 2016
- Cooked S01E02 – Water Season 01, Episode 02 - “Water”
Pollan looks to the kitchens of India for a lesson in the value of pot cooking and examines the consequences of eating highly processed food.
- Cooked S01E04 – Earth Season 01, Episode 04 - “Earth”
Discover how microbes help turn raw ingredients into delicacies like chocolate and cheese as Pollan tackles the mysterious process of fermentation.
- Black Sails S03E01 – XIX. Season 03 , Episode 01 – “XIX.”
Flint and his crew take on the world. Eleanor is offered clemency.
- Food Detectives S01E06 – Episode 6 Can changing your surroundings alter how food and drink tastes? Prof Alice Roberts and a group of diners enjoy a culinary experience with a difference. The music, lighting and even the shape of the plates are changed throughout the meal to see what effect this has on how we perceive the […]
- Cooked S01E01 – Fire Explored through the lenses of the four natural elements – fire, water, air and earth – COOKED is an enlightening and compelling look at the evolution of what food means to us through the history of food preparation and its universal ability to connect us. Highlighting our primal human […]