An armed suspect is found in a bloody state; the driver of a stolen car bails when officers pull him over; and officers capture several suspects in two carjacked vehicles.
- COPS S28E21 – Two in the Bush Season 28, Episode 21 - “Two in the Bush” An offender placed in cuffs tries to rewrite the rules; an unlicensed driver speeds away from a checkpoint; officers seek the truth from two evasive suspects.
- Drive Hard (2014) A former race car driver is abducted by a mysterious thief and forced to be the wheel-man for a crime that puts them both in the sights of the cops and the mob.
- Cops S28E30 – Trouble in Paradise A homeless man decides to test the police when he thinks there’s no escape. Good Samaritans catch a man breaking into their neighbor’s car. Officers do their best to resolve a dispute between newlyweds.
- Cops S28E32 – No Helmet, No Ride Lack of safety equipment calls attention to a lawbreaker; a man is spotted waving a gun around, forcing officers to search homes in the surrounding area; and suspects detained after a car crash have difficulty explaining how they know each other.
- Silent Witness S19E08 – In Plain Sight (2) Season 19, Episode 08 — ”In Plain Sight Part Two″ When the body of an armed police officer is found, the team join the manhunt for supposed cop killer Bruno, hoping to apprehend him before more officers can be killed. Jack hopes to reach the suspect first and talk him into handing […]