It is the holidays and Rebecca’s mom decides to come visit her in West Covina. Old habits die hard and Rebecca, eager to please her mom, embellishes some facts about her life, which all comes crashing down at a local holiday event. Meanwhile, Greg spends Christmas Eve with his mother and discovers he actually might be the problem relative.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired December 1, 2015
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E01 – Where Is Josh’s Friend? Season 02, Episode 01 – “Where Is Josh's Friend”
Season 2 begins with Rebecca being convinced that Josh is in love with her, and Greg is nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Paula comes to terms with what drove her obsession with Rebecca's love life; and Darryl and White Josh try to navigate […]
- Young & Hungry S02E21 – Young & Christmas Gabi and Sofia aren’t able to be with their families this holiday season, so they decide to volunteer at a local homeless shelter on Christmas Eve. Yolanda is missing her kids and decides to boycott the holiday, at least until Gabi encourages her to reach out to her estranged sister, […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E13 – Josh and I Go to Los Angeles! Season 01, Episode 13 – “Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!”
Rebecca and Josh travel to Los Angeles to present their case, which forces them to confront their long-buried feelings. Meanwhile, Greg grapples with his feelings for Rebecca; and Darryl and White Josh continue to explore their […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season S01E05 – Josh and I Are Good People! After Rebecca and Greg’s disastrous date, Greg accuses her of being a terrible person in front of Josh. Rebecca takes drastic measures to prove she is a good person, which includes helping Darryl with his messy divorce. Meanwhile, Paula takes over the office as the boss for the […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E06 – My First Thanksgiving with Josh! Rebecca scores an invite to the Chan family Thanksgiving festivities, where Josh’s parents fall in love with her much to Valencia’s dismay. Meanwhile, Greg struggles with taking care of his dad and wanting to pursue his dreams.