Season 01, Episode 13 – “Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!”
Rebecca and Josh travel to Los Angeles to present their case, which forces them to confront their long-buried feelings. Meanwhile, Greg grapples with his feelings for Rebecca; and Darryl and White Josh continue to explore their newfound feelings for one another.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired March 1, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired March 1, 2016
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E15 – Josh Has No Idea Where I Am! Season 01, Episode 15 – “Josh Has No Idea Where I Am!”
Rebecca gets stuck on a plane with her therapist, who takes her on a surprising journey. Meanwhile, in West Covina, Josh, Paula, Darryl and a reluctant Greg come together to find Rebecca.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E05 – Why is Josh’s Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs? Season 02, Episode 05 – “Why Is Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs?”
When Rebecca forces Valencia to attend a festival with her, she discovers she has more in common with Valencia than just Josh. Meanwhile, Paula finds a new friend in Sunil; and Darryl learns something surprising about […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E01 – Battle for a White Apron (1) Forty of the best home cooks in America travel to Los Angeles to compete in the Battle of the Apron challenge, during which they will attempt to earn a coveted white apron and move forward to compete for the title, a cookbook deal, and the $250,000 grand prize. Judging the battle rounds […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E04 – There Goes the Neighborhood Season 01, Episode 04 — “There Goes the Neighborhood”
A string of burglaries hits close to home for Murtaugh when one occurs in his own neighborhood, and it gets just as personal for Riggs when another break-in ends in a casualty. Meanwhile, Roger Junior connects with an old friend who […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E05 – Spilt Milk Season 01, Episode 05 — “Spilt Milk”
Murtaugh delves deep into the psyche of a former navy seal who is wanted for criminal activity, and draws parallels between him and his partner, Riggs, who also served in the military. Riggs' connection to the suspect threatens to interfere with the […]