When Rebecca learns that Josh has a gorgeous yoga instructor girlfriend named Valencia, she is determined to learn everything about her. Rebecca attempts (unsuccessfully) to learn yoga, tries (unsuccessfully) to get into the local nightclub Josh and Valencia go to, and finds herself becoming a little too obsessed with Valencia.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired October 20, 2015
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E06 – My First Thanksgiving with Josh! Rebecca scores an invite to the Chan family Thanksgiving festivities, where Josh’s parents fall in love with her much to Valencia’s dismay. Meanwhile, Greg struggles with taking care of his dad and wanting to pursue his dreams.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season S01E03 – I Hope Josh Comes to My Party! In an attempt to get closer to Josh, Rebecca throws a housewarming party despite her lack of social connections in West Covina and a childhood fear of hosting parties. When Paula finally convinces her, the party turns out to be nothing like they anticipated.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E05 – Why is Josh’s Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs? Season 02, Episode 05 – “Why Is Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs?”
When Rebecca forces Valencia to attend a festival with her, she discovers she has more in common with Valencia than just Josh. Meanwhile, Paula finds a new friend in Sunil; and Darryl learns something surprising about […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E13 – Josh and I Go to Los Angeles! Season 01, Episode 13 – “Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!”
Rebecca and Josh travel to Los Angeles to present their case, which forces them to confront their long-buried feelings. Meanwhile, Greg grapples with his feelings for Rebecca; and Darryl and White Josh continue to explore their […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E07 – I’m So Happy That Josh Is So Happy! Season 01, Episode 07 – “I’m So Happy that Josh is So Happy!”
Rebecca has a tough week after learning some news about Josh and someone surprising shows up to help her — Dr. Phil. Paula is pursued by an important new client Calvin and not just professionally.