When Rebecca learns that Josh and Valencia seem as happy as ever, she goes into a spiral and vows to make healthier choices. As a result, when nice guy Greg asks her out on a date, she wonders if that is the path towards a happier life.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(26 downloads) Aired November 3, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired November 3, 2015
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season S01E02 – Josh’s Girlfriend is Really Cool! When Rebecca learns that Josh has a gorgeous yoga instructor girlfriend named Valencia, she is determined to learn everything about her. Rebecca attempts (unsuccessfully) to learn yoga, tries (unsuccessfully) to get into the local nightclub Josh and Valencia go to, and finds herself […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E06 – My First Thanksgiving with Josh! Rebecca scores an invite to the Chan family Thanksgiving festivities, where Josh’s parents fall in love with her much to Valencia’s dismay. Meanwhile, Greg struggles with taking care of his dad and wanting to pursue his dreams.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E12 – Josh and I Work on a Case! Season 01, Episode 12 – “Josh and I Work on a Case!”
Rebecca tries to recover from a texting debacle by pursuing a case she thinks will bring her closer to Josh. Meanwhile, Darryl attempts to reconcile his feelings for White Josh; and Greg becomes obsessed with uncovering Rebecca’s true […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E13 – Josh and I Go to Los Angeles! Season 01, Episode 13 – “Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!”
Rebecca and Josh travel to Los Angeles to present their case, which forces them to confront their long-buried feelings. Meanwhile, Greg grapples with his feelings for Rebecca; and Darryl and White Josh continue to explore their […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season S01E03 – I Hope Josh Comes to My Party! In an attempt to get closer to Josh, Rebecca throws a housewarming party despite her lack of social connections in West Covina and a childhood fear of hosting parties. When Paula finally convinces her, the party turns out to be nothing like they anticipated.