Rebecca scores an invite to the Chan family Thanksgiving festivities, where Josh’s parents fall in love with her much to Valencia’s dismay. Meanwhile, Greg struggles with taking care of his dad and wanting to pursue his dreams.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(13 downloads) Aired November 17, 2015
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E05 – Why is Josh’s Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs? Season 02, Episode 05 – “Why Is Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs?”
When Rebecca forces Valencia to attend a festival with her, she discovers she has more in common with Valencia than just Josh. Meanwhile, Paula finds a new friend in Sunil; and Darryl learns something surprising about […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E13 – Josh and I Go to Los Angeles! Season 01, Episode 13 – “Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!”
Rebecca and Josh travel to Los Angeles to present their case, which forces them to confront their long-buried feelings. Meanwhile, Greg grapples with his feelings for Rebecca; and Darryl and White Josh continue to explore their […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E15 – Josh Has No Idea Where I Am! Season 01, Episode 15 – “Josh Has No Idea Where I Am!”
Rebecca gets stuck on a plane with her therapist, who takes her on a surprising journey. Meanwhile, in West Covina, Josh, Paula, Darryl and a reluctant Greg come together to find Rebecca.
- This Is Us S01E08 – Pilgrim Rick Season 01, Episode 08 – “Pilgrim Rick”
Jack, Rebecca and the kids take an unexpected detour on their way to Thanksgiving dinner at Rebecca's parent's house. In the future, Kate makes two drastic decisions; Kevin invites Olivia to Randall's house for Thanksgiving; and Randall's […]
- Please Like Me S03E03 – Croquembouche At Arnold's birthday party, Josh, Tom and Hannah finally meet Arnold's rich and charming parents, but Arnold's coming out announcement doesn't go as planned. Dad tries to deal with Mae's revelation.