Season 1, Episode 2 – “The Brain Frame”
Welcome to the Brain Frame – A home-brewed lucid dreaming machine, housed in a university basement lab. Dreams lead to nightmares. Nightmares lead to danger. Danger leads to a puzzling mystery that the government struggles to comprehend.
Crunch Time begins when four grad students accidentally open up a black hole that could be the end of the world. After recklessly handling cutting-edge tech in their school lab, this brilliant team of jackasses creates a small, but potentially earth shattering, black hole that grabs the attention of government operatives. Since the “wanna-be” scientists can’t pinpoint exactly where their experiment went wrong, they must work with the secret government agency sent in to save the day by detailing EVERY illegal thing they’ve done in the lab thus far.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired September 23, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired September 23, 2016
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (2015) In an alternate universe, very different versions of DC's Trinity fight against the government after they are framed for an embassy […]
- NOVA S43E09 – Inside Einsteins Mind Season 43, Episode 09 – “Inside Einsteins Mind”
On November 25th, 1915, Einstein published his greatest work: general relativity. The theory transformed our understanding of nature’s laws and the entire history of the cosmos, reaching back to the origin of time itself. Now, in […]
- Alpha House (2014) When two freshmen pledges are accepted into the biggest party frat on campus (ALPHA HOUSE), they think they have it all. That is, until the assistant dean forces the Alphas to share their house with a sorority or face expulsion from school. Not wanting to see their lifelong dream of […]
- Poison Berry in my Brain (2015) Nounai Poizun Berî Ichiko is a 30-year-old unemployed woman. She meets Ryoichi at a drinking establishment. Even though he is a lot younger than her, she can't forget him. Meanwhile, Ichiko has 5 different characters in her brain that governs her actions. The 5 characters are Yoshida, Ishibashi, Ikeda, […]
- BrainDead S01E10 – The Path to War Part Two: The Impact of Propaganda on Congressional War Votes Season 01 , Episode 10 – “The Path to War Part Two: The Impact of Propaganda on Congressional War Votes”
Laurel must work alongside an old boyfriend, Ben Valderrama, when Luke enlists her help in putting together a political documentary to support his anti-war initiative. Also, Laurel […]