‘Cuffs’ is a fresh, authentic, contemporary eight-part cop show for BBC One. A visceral drama that takes the audience on an exhilarating ride through the challenges of frontline policing in the vibrant and alternative seaside city of Brighton. Adrenalised and propulsive, the show is packed full of dramatic incidents and colourful characters. Every episode sees our cops put their lives on the line to protect the public: from a booby-trapped cannabis farm in a suburban semi, to an elderly farmer’s wife with a shotgun – this is a job fraught with danger. But the high stakes are also matched with more absurd altercations such as a middle-class dog-napping and naturists fighting on the beach.
Season 01, Episode 01
On his first day working with Ryan, rookie cop Jake faces a challenging shift on the Brighton streets. But, being the boss’ son, Jake’s biggest challenge is earning the respect of his new colleagues.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(122 downloads) Aired October 31, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(56 downloads) Aired October 31, 2015
- Cuffs S01E02 – Episode 2 Jake is humiliated when he makes a spectacular rookie error on Brighton Pier. Meanwhile, an eccentric drug dealer is finally in Jo’s sights, but his esoteric musings prompt her to consider her life choices.
- Cuffs S01E03 – Episode 3 With an escaped prisoner on the loose, Carl and Felix investigate a spate of muggings on public school boys. Meanwhile, Jo investigates a distressing case that brings Jake and Ryan to blow
- Cuffs S01E06 – Episode 6 Following revelations about his son, Ryan loses his temper, and Jake witnesses a darker side of his mentor. Carl’s chaotic personal life threatens a high-stakes case, and a runaway iguana plays cupid for Lino.
- Cuffs S01E04 – Episode 4 An adrenaline-fuelled Saturday night in Brighton sees the team deal with a drugs death, a stakeout and a dog on cocaine. But it’s a nightclub brawl that causes a personal crisis for Carl.
- COPS S28E21 – Two in the Bush Season 28, Episode 21 - “Two in the Bush”
An offender placed in cuffs tries to rewrite the rules; an unlicensed driver speeds away from a checkpoint; officers seek the truth from two evasive suspects.