Zoe Walker is a food scientist who’s been sent to Colombia to design a coffee flavor that appeals to millennials. In the village of Salento, Zoe meets Diego Valdez, a local plantation owner who is reluctant to work with her at first, but allows Zoe to use his coffee beans so long as she helps him with the final harvest. As Zoe spends time working the land with Diego, romance begins to brew despite their very different roots.
- Dreamgirls (2015) Parallel love stories of three young women in Berlin: Hannah - an unhappy attorney who sexually demeans herself in order to get at least some love and romance, Leni who runs a coffee shop and has just been ditched by her long term boyfriend, and Vivienne who ends up falling in love with […]
- Undercover Boss (US) S08E08 Season 8, Episode 6 - The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
John Fuller, CEO of the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, works undercover at his coffee chain.
In this hidden-camera show an executive goes undercover in his or her own company to get a raw look at how people really work. This is the US […]
- Nuestros amantes (2016) Our Lovers
Carlos is a man who goes to a coffee shop-library to take a cup, where Irene is reading a book. Not a reason for it, Irene close to Carlos and talks with him, starting a friendship with a little rules: no pasts, no birth names, no modern ways to contact between them (as […]
- A Film About Coffee (2014) "A Film About Coffee" is a love letter to, and meditation on, specialty coffee. It examines what it takes, and what it means, for coffee to be defined as "specialty." The film whisks audiences on a trip around the world, from farms in Honduras and Rwanda to coffee shops in Tokyo, […]
- Gold Coast (2015) Guldkysten Young anti-colonial idealist Wulff leaves for Danish Guinea to set up a coffee plantation but not everything goes according to plan.