Zoe Walker is a food scientist who’s been sent to Colombia to design a coffee flavor that appeals to millennials. In the village of Salento, Zoe meets Diego Valdez, a local plantation owner who is reluctant to work with her at first, but allows Zoe to use his coffee beans so long as she helps him with the final harvest. As Zoe spends time working the land with Diego, romance begins to brew despite their very different roots.
- Survivor S33E01 – Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Premiere Season 33, Episode 01 – “Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Premiere”
A war of generations begins as Millennials battle Gen X. A massive storm leads to a first in Survivor history, and one castaway snatches a powerful advantage in the game.
Sixteen or more castaways are split between two […]
- Upper Middle Bogan S03E02 Season 3, Episode 2 - "Knock It Off"
When a shop owner commissions Kayne to paint his designs, Margaret is outraged that she has no plans to pay him. Bess grapples with a gift from Julie and Danny fumes when a coffee shop copies his shirt to make its uniform.
The series follows the […]
- Food Detectives S01E04 – Episode 4 Sean takes a look at a firm store cupboard favourite, baked beans whilst Tom is on a mission to help somebody in Glasgow to fix their flat Yorkshire puddings.
- Food Unwrapped S06E10 – Revisited, Mozzarella and Venison The team look back at some favourite investigations. Why is that liquid in packets of mozzarella? Why do we import venison when there are so many British deer? Why shouldn't we eat raw bean sprouts?
- Kadhalum Kadanthu Pogum (2016) An unlikely romance brews between a tough-acting thug with a tender heart, and a recently single, IT consultant neighbor, in this lighthearted and wacky twist of a romantic comedy.
Kadhalum Kadandhu Pogum (2016) - Tamil […]