Seok-ho whose wife passed away 10 years ago, doesn’t have children and is living a simple life on the outskirts of Seoul running an agricultural agency. . On his 55th birthday, his one and only friend Byeong-sik invites him to his house and makes him a birthday dinner. There’s Se-hee, Byeong-sik’s daughter who’s all grown up now and Seok-ho feels funny at the sight of the full-grown girl. Meanwhile, Se-hee and her boyfriend make plans to get their hands on Seok-ho’s money and succeed in approaching him. However, her boyfriend betrays her and she witnesses her divorced father having an affair with someone else. She decides to go bad but she has no where to go. Then she thinks of Seok-ho who is always on her side. She starts to feel more than comfort for him and so does Seok-ho but he still misses his wife and he can’t do that to his friend so he tries to ignore her…
- Seoul Station (2016) Original Title 서울역
Suk-gyu is desperately looking for his runaway daughter. He spares neither money nor effort and after a while his search leads to results. One of his contacts claims to have found the girl. But joy is replaced by shock when he finds out that she works as a prostitute […]
- The Durrells S01E02 – Episode 2 With no money to pay the landlord to fix their house and fed up with living on kumquats, Louisa demands the children look for anything they can sell but they have little success.
- Boy Meets Girl (2014) Boy Meets Girl is a funny, tender, sex positive romantic comedy that explores what it means to be a real man or woman, and how important it is to live a courageous life not letting fear stand in the way of going after your dreams.
Boy Meets Girl 2014 720p WEB-DL DD5.1 […]
- Better Things S01E01 – Pilot A single camera comedy in which Adlon plays "Sam," a working actor with no filter who is trying to earn a living, navigate her daughtersí lives, have fun with a friend or two, and also, just maybe, squeeze in some private time once in a while. Her life is funny to watch, but you wouldnít […]
- Cat and Mouse (2015) Belle, a young girl is growing up amid the ruins of a long forgotten event. Her playful character and young innocent love for her boyfriend Max become stained by a nonverbal tension that envelops her life step by step. The death of her aunt, whom she lives with, unleashes memories which […]