Scientists genuinely don’t know what most of our universe is made of. The atoms we’re made from only make up four per cent. The rest is dark matter and dark energy (for ‘dark’, read ‘don’t know’). The Large Hadron Collider at CERN has been upgraded. When it’s switched on in March 2015, its collisions will have twice the energy they did before. The hope is that scientists will discover the identity of dark matter in the debris. The stakes are high – because if dark matter fails to show itself, it might mean that physics itself needs a rethink.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired May 8, 2016
- Mission 88 (2016) When a scientist and a pilot volunteer for a high profile space mission they are told their goal will be to do what no one has ever done before to find the end of the universe. After 13 years in space the ship crashes through the end of the known universe and into the […]
- NOVA S43E09 – Inside Einsteins Mind Season 43, Episode 09 – “Inside Einsteins Mind”
On November 25th, 1915, Einstein published his greatest work: general relativity. The theory transformed our understanding of nature’s laws and the entire history of the cosmos, reaching back to the origin of time itself. Now, in […]
- Ajin: Demi-Human – Collision (2016) 亜人 第２部「衝突」 For high schooler Kei—and for at least forty-six others—immortality comes as the nastiest surprise ever. Sadly for Kei, such a feat doesn't make him a superhero. In the eyes of both the general public and governments, he's a rare specimen who needs to be hunted down and handed over to […]
- Chicago P.D. S03E19 – If We Were Normal Season 03, Episode 19 - “If We Were Normal”
The team searches for a suspect who held a woman for months and, while physically abusing her, attempted to psychologically manipulate her into forgetting her identity. In other events, Ruzek accuses Roman of having feelings for […]
- Limitless S01E06 – Side Effects May Include Brian’s physical and mental health begin to deteriorate again, Morra demands a high price in exchange for another inoculation.