Season 01, Episode 02 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new possibilities for physical, sexual and romantic relationships with astonishing speed. But is seeking human connection virtually a positive step forward or are we stunting our intimate lives? In this episode, meet a cyber BDSM couple who use tracking technology to fulfill their master slave relationship; an eligible bachelor in Japan who has fallen in love with a virtual girlfriend; and a revenge porn victim whose life was upended when her private naked photos were published online. Series premiere.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(32 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
- Dark Net S01E01 – Crush A documentary series that explores the furthest reaches of the internet and the people who frequent it, Dark Net provides a revealing and cautionary look inside a vast cyber netherworld rarely witnessed by most of us.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new […]
- Revenge Porn (2016) Peyton Harris' sixteen year old life is turned inside out when a set of nude photos of her are texted, Snap Chatted, emailed and Tweeted to everyone she knows. She is ashamed and humiliated. It gets worse. The photos have been posted on a "revenge porn" website called exmyex.com. […]
- The Model (2016) When emerging fashion model Emma gets a chance to pursue her dream of becoming an international top model, she leaves her everyday life in Denmark behind, and moves to Paris. At a photo shoot in her new hometown, she meets the attractive photographer Shane White and they fall in love. […]
- Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie (2015) 攻殻機動隊 新劇場版 Set in a futuristic Japan after the end of a brutal world war, science has advanced by leaps and bounds giving humanity the choice to prolong life and reduce suffering with the use of sophisticated cybernetics. With all of humanity linked into one system of minds and personalities known […]
- Catfish: The TV Show S06E19 From the producers of the critically acclaimed 2010 documentary film "Catfish'' comes a TV version, which follows the journey of couples who have formed an online relationship but have never met in person. Filmmakers Yaniv "Nev'' Schulman -- whose own online love drama was the subject of […]