Season 01, Episode 03 – “Exploit”
Advancements in technology have made it possible for us to connect in the most astonishing ways. A documentary series that explores the furthest reaches of the internet and the people who frequent it, Dark Net provides a revealing and cautionary look inside a vast cyber netherworld rarely witnessed by most of us. Provocative, thought-provoking and frequently profound, each episode illuminates an exciting, ever-expanding frontier where people can do anything and see anything, whether they should or not.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(21 downloads) Aired February 6, 2016
- Dark Net S01E01 – Crush A documentary series that explores the furthest reaches of the internet and the people who frequent it, Dark Net provides a revealing and cautionary look inside a vast cyber netherworld rarely witnessed by most of us.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new […]
- Dark Net S01E08 – Revolt Season 01, Episode 08 – “Revolt”
Season 1 ends with an abuse victim and activist who use technology to document and report police abuse. Also: the heir to a rabbinic dynasty who’s turned away from Brooklyn’s Hasidim after finding a world he never knew existed online; and an entrepreneur […]
- Dark Net S01E02 – Crush Season 01, Episode 02 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new possibilities for physical, sexual and romantic relationships with astonishing speed. But is seeking human connection virtually a positive step forward or are we stunting our intimate lives? In this episode, meet a cyber BDSM […]
- Dark Net S01E06 – Rewire Season 01, Episode 06 – “Rewire”
A teen struggles with an addiction to online pornography; autistic technologists in Silicon Valley turn their genetic variation to an advantage. Also: Nootropics, a class of cognition-enhancing supplements that allegedly rewire the […]
- Lord Livingstone 7000 Kandi (2015) Film features the story of a group of people and their adventures to protect a village which is under exploitation by trade groups