Season 01, Episode 08 – “Revolt”
Season 1 ends with an abuse victim and activist who use technology to document and report police abuse. Also: the heir to a rabbinic dynasty who’s turned away from Brooklyn’s Hasidim after finding a world he never knew existed online; and an entrepreneur whose 3-D printing technology enables building untraceable guns from the comfort of your own home.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired March 11, 2016
- Dark Net S01E06 – Rewire Season 01, Episode 06 – “Rewire”
A teen struggles with an addiction to online pornography; autistic technologists in Silicon Valley turn their genetic variation to an advantage. Also: Nootropics, a class of cognition-enhancing supplements that allegedly rewire the […]
- Dark Net S01E05 – Trapped Online cults; Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity; a quadriplegic's robotics.
- Dark Net S01E02 – Crush Season 01, Episode 02 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new possibilities for physical, sexual and romantic relationships with astonishing speed. But is seeking human connection virtually a positive step forward or are we stunting our intimate lives? In this episode, meet a cyber BDSM […]
- Witless S01E05 – Episode 5 The net is closing in on Leanne and Rhona. Will Forrest lead the gang to the girls? Will Appraisal crack under pressure from the police? Could the discovery of the murder weapon be the girls’ ticket home?
- Spotless (2016) S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 – “Episode 1”
Physical game show that is all about keeping clean and pristine to take home the cash. Set against a backdrop of immaculate white rooms, two couples compete in fiendishly messy games where their only mission is to stay absolutely spotless. After every […]