An old sanatorium is deteriorating in an isolated forest in the mountains. The elderly janitor is still living there to ensure that no one access the dangerous building. Five contract workers have taken on the task of tracking the huge building for hazardous waste before it’s demolished. Over 300 rooms and kilometres of pipelines have to be screened in three days. They realize that the job is more than a search for asbestos and mercury when they encounter the building’s frightening past. Water is gushing from the old pipes, and brings the work to a halt. An attempt to close the water intake leads them to the dark cellar, where they discover the horrible secrets from the sanatoriums past. You can demolish a building, but never remove the past.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired December 10, 2015
- Blair Witch (2016) A college student ventures with a group of friends into the Black Hills Forest in Maryland to uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of his sister years earlier, which many believe is connected to the legend of the Blair Witch. At first the group is hopeful, especially when a […]
- Enclosure (2016) An adventurous woman with a secret from her husband insists they go for a romantic camping trip in a remote wood to reconnect and share some quality time. But their idyll is shockingly cut short after a group of nearby hunters are brutally killed by a mysterious creature. Trapped inside […]
- Fresh Meat S04E01 – The Purge Midway through the second term, JP’s older brother Tomothy pays a visit and makes the Hartnell Avenue residents realise how close to the end of the year and their university lives they actually are. Howard has made a secret revision den in the cellar, but some text messages from Candice […]
- Little Forest: Winter/Spring (2015) Ichiko (Ai Hashimoto) lived in a big city, but goes back to her small hometown Komori, located on a mountain in the Tohoku region. She is self-sufficient. Ichiko gains energy living among nature and eating foods she makes from seasonal […]
- Little Forest: Summer/Autumn (2014) リトル・フォレスト 夏・秋 Abandoned by her mother, young Ichiko leaves her life in the city to live off the land in Komori, a small town nestled among the mountains in rural Japan. Despite the void left by her mother’s disappearance, Ichiko comes to enjoy her independence and revels in her new-found connection […]