The mild-mannered married couple Phil and Claire fear that their relationship may be falling into a stale rut. During their weekly date night, they impetuously steal a dinner reservation, which leads to a case of mistaken identity. Turns out the reservation was for a pair of thieves, and now a number of unsavory characters want Phil and Claire killed.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired March 13, 2015
- Full Circle (2013) S02E06 – Phil and Ellen Season 02, Episode 06 – “Phil and Ellen”
Ellen confronts Phil about his partner Paulie working with the FBI.
The series from Neil LaBute aims to examine "the human condition and relationships through a series of conversations between 11 people," whose lives are intertwined, unbeknownst […]
- Full Circle (2013) S02E05 – Paulie and Phil Season 2, Episode 5 – “Paulie and Phil”
Paulie wears a wire while out having drinks with Phil and tries to get a confession out of him.
The series from Neil LaBute aims to examine "the human condition and relationships through a series of conversations between 11 people," whose lives […]
- Playing It Cool (2014) The story of a young man disillusioned by love who meets a breathtaking young woman at a charity dinner by pretending to be a philanthropist. Turns out that she’s engaged to a guy who doesn’t like her going on dates. Challenged by the chase, and egged on by his eclectic friends, he […]
- Modern Family S07E03 – The Closet Case Season 07, Episode 03 – “The Closet Case”
Being the cool dad that he is, Phil helps Haley convince Claire to allow Dylan to move in temporarily, but after seeing how intimate living together means, Phil is having major second thoughts. Mitch takes on a much needed consulting job that […]
- NCIS S13E17 – After Hours Season 13, Episode 17 – ”After Hours”
The NCIS agents’ personal plans are interrupted when each of them catches errors in a seemingly cut-and-dry closed case. Meanwhile, McGee and Delilah argue over the importance of not talking about work during dinner; and DiNozzo bores his date with […]