Axèle is a photographer, Camille is a writer. They don’t know each other but they’re both awarded a year’s residency at the Villa Medici in Rome. But who is Axèle really? A committed, uncompromising artist who identifies with her work? Or the ghost of the villa, guiding the unconscious of Camille and all the other artists in this mythical place? During this year in the Villa Medici bodies and minds are liberated, no one will remain intact.
- Dahling Nick (2015) The story of Nick Joaquin, who only accepted the National Artist Award on the condition that the Marcos administration release a well-known writer who was being unjustly detained during Martial Law.
- Gespensterjäger (2015) The Thompson parents are worried, because their eleven year-old son Tom often daydreams and is scared of lots of things, especially the dark, damp cellar beneath their apartment. Not entirely without reason, because it's there that one day he meets a bright green, slime-dripping ghost: […]
- Call Her Applebroog (2016) This deeply personal portrait of acclaimed New York–based artist Ida Applebroog was shot with mischievous reverence by her filmmaker daughter, Beth B. Born in the Bronx to Orthodox Jewish émigrés from Poland, Applebroog, now in her 80s, looks back at how she expressed herself through […]
- Rosewood S01E19 – Sudden Death & Shades Deep Season 01, Episode 19 – “Sudden Death & Shades Deep”
The death of a musician and jingle writer flummoxes Rosewood and Villa, who can’t figure out if he was murdered or died of natural causes. Meanwhile, Donna taps Mitchie to look into Erica’s past.
- After the Storm (2016) Umi yori mo mada fukaku Original Title 海よりもまだ深く
Ryota is an unpopular writer although he won a literary award 15 years ago. Now, Ryota works as a private detective. He is divorced from his ex-wife Kyoko and he has an 11-year-old son Shingo. His mother Yoshiko lives alone at her apartment. One day, Ryota, his […]