Axèle is a photographer, Camille is a writer. They don’t know each other but they’re both awarded a year’s residency at the Villa Medici in Rome. But who is Axèle really? A committed, uncompromising artist who identifies with her work? Or the ghost of the villa, guiding the unconscious of Camille and all the other artists in this mythical place? During this year in the Villa Medici bodies and minds are liberated, no one will remain intact.
- The St Francisville Experiment (2000)
According to local legend, the ghosts of tortured slaves still haunt New Orleans' Lalaurie House. For The St. Francisville Experiment, a paranormal researcher, a self-proclaimed psychic, a Louisiana historian, and a filmmaker were given digital video cameras for one night in the […]
- Summer Villa (2016) Although a successful romance novelist, Terry Russell hasn't had luck in her own love life. After a disastrous first date with cocky, hot-shot New York chef Matthew Everston, she retreats to her friend's French villa for the summer to finish her latest novel, with her reluctant teenage […]
- The Sixth Party (2016) Det Sjette Parti A detective gets involved in the murder of the young fiancee of a rich buissniessman at their engagement party. The detective has to find out who has commited the crime in a villa far out in the forrest, without any contact to the outside world, all while an unpleasant spring storm is […]
- Man Finds Food S02E05 – Under the Radar Rome Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman travels to Rome to uncover the city's culinary secrets, including a unique take on Cacio e Pepe at a restaurant located in a castle-walled city and traditional porchetta in limited supply.
In his new original Travel Channel series, Adam […]
- Roman Empire: Reign of Blood S01E04 Season 1, Episdoe 4 - Rome Is Burning
Commodus defeats his sister’s coup but withdraws from governing, allowing others to amass power while he engages in an affair and banishes his wife.
Born in the Purple
Fighting an implacable enemy in Germany, Marcus Aurelius trains his decadent […]