An intimate conversation between filmmakers, chronicling De Palma’s 55-year career, his life, and his filmmaking process, with revealing anecdotes and, of course, a wealth of film clips.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired September 19, 2016
- Holidays (2016) HOLIDAYS is an anthology feature film that puts a uniquely dark and original spin on some of the most iconic and beloved holidays of all time by challenging our folklore, traditions and […]
- Asterix: The Land of the Gods (2014) Le domaine des Dieux
In order to wipe out the Gaulish village by any means necessary, Caesar plans to absorb the villagers into Roman culture by having an estate built next to the village to start a new Roman colony.
Astérix: Le Domaine des Dieux
Asterix: The Land of […]
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) A quiet teenage artist Rafe Katchadorian has a wild imagination and is sick of middle school and the rules that have been put before him. Rafe and his best friend Leo have come up with a plan: break every rule in the school hand book and as you expect trouble […]
- What Happened, Miss Simone? (2015) The film chronicles Nina Simone's journey from child piano prodigy to iconic musician and passionate activist, told in her own […]
- The Lady in the Car with Glasses and a Gun (2015) La Dame dans l’auto avec des lunettes et un fusil She’s the most beautiful, most short-sighted, most sentimental, most perplexing, most obstinate, most untrustworthy and most troubling of heroines. The lady in the car has never seen the sea. On the run from the police, she keeps telling herself that she’s not crazy… […]