Josh Harris is forced to take over the Cornelia Marie. Sean Dwyer gets his first taste of the angry sea. Greenhorns on the Cape Caution are slapped to attention. Weather, mechanical failures and inexperienced crews complicate matters across the fleet.
- Deadliest Catch S12E10 – Proving Grounds During the final throes of the season's first arctic storm, the captains and crews need to battle for survival. While other captains fight the weather, rookie skipper Sean Dwyer decides to wait out the storm, making his first trip of the year under blue skies.
- Deadliest Catch S12E13 – Fire at Sea (1) The Northwestern catches on fire alone on the water and days from land. Meanwhile on the Time Bandit, a family emergency leaves Johnathan no choice but to make a desperate move. Josh Harris' judgement is tested.
- Cape Nostalgia (2014) ふしぎな岬の物語 Etsuko's café in her peaceful little seaside town is where everyone gathers to gossip and taste her famous brew. But the winds of change are beginning to blow.
- Deadliest Catch S12E01 – Ticking Bomb An adrenaline packed new season brings a new face, 23 year old Sean Dwyer, who is fighting for the legacy of his father he lost too soon. The Time Bandit squares off with the law, Captain Keith's life spirals and Sig torments his former protege.
- Deadliest Catch S12E02 – First Timers Captain Sean Dwyer and his crew prepare for their first crab season aboard the Brenna A; Jake Anderson fears he made a big mistake; Wild Bill handles a challenging deckhand; Keith gets support from Johnathan Hillstrand.