During the final throes of the season’s first arctic storm, the captains and crews need to battle for survival. While other captains fight the weather, rookie skipper Sean Dwyer decides to wait out the storm, making his first trip of the year under blue skies.
- Deadliest Catch S12E06 – 100% Injury Rate The season's worst storm yet batters the fleet. Freshman skipper Sean Dwyer must choose between crab and a childhood friend. Wild Bill questions his son's status as a crabber and man. As injuries stack up, one deckhand reveals a painful secret in his pants.
- Deadliest Catch S12E02 – First Timers Captain Sean Dwyer and his crew prepare for their first crab season aboard the Brenna A; Jake Anderson fears he made a big mistake; Wild Bill handles a challenging deckhand; Keith gets support from Johnathan Hillstrand.
- Deadliest Catch S12E01 – Ticking Bomb An adrenaline packed new season brings a new face, 23 year old Sean Dwyer, who is fighting for the legacy of his father he lost too soon. The Time Bandit squares off with the law, Captain Keith's life spirals and Sig torments his former protege.
- Deadliest Catch S12E09 – Into the Gale The winter crab season is here and brings with it this year's biggest storm. Every captain must decide to risk it all and head out into the storm or stay back tied to the dock losing money. However carefully they choose the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
- Shades of Blue S01E13 – Full Circle Season 01, Episode 13 – “One Last Lie”
In the Season 1 finale, Harlee makes a deal with Stahl to spare her crew in exchange for her immunity. In other events, she’s confronted by Miguel, who demands to be part of Cristina’s life.