Captain Sig and crew fight for their lives against an engine room fire; faulty hydraulics and a flying 800-pound pot create a deadly situation on the deck of the Saga.
- Deadliest Catch S12E05 – Million Dollar Bet Jake Anderson attempts a treacherous short cut with only one engine. Casey and Josh perform surgery at sea. Edgar Hansen works to make his mark as a captain with his greenhorn son Eric on deck. Keith hopes to turn his season and his life around.
- Deadliest Catch S12E18 – The Widowmaker: Part 2 Sig fights to survive a massive heart attack. Bill learns a dark secret about his son Zack. On the Corneila Marie, Josh fights to prove himself. Jake learns a valuable lesson and Johnathan appeals to the gods. Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E08 – Winter is Coming As the fall season is coming to an end, a massive arctic storm blasts the fleet with hurricane force winds and monster seas. Every captain will be tested when they must decide how much their boats and crew can handle.
- Deadliest Catch S12E17 – The Widowmaker: Part 1 Intense weather and more damage to his already battered boat take a toll on Sig's heart. The USCG attempts a dangerous medevac. Bill struggles with a water leak on his boat and Jake recruits an old friend. Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your mortality […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E12 – Settling the Score Big weather hits the fleet again. Captain Sean Dwyer is forced to enforce his dad's law with an unruly deckhand on his boat. Casey and Josh square off. Meanwhile, Sig grinds his crew and Keith struggles with some new greenhorns.