Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your mortality staring you in the face…it’s all in a day’s work for these modern day prospectors. During each episode we will watch crews race to meet their quota and make it home safely.
- Deadliest Catch S12E17 – The Widowmaker: Part 1 Intense weather and more damage to his already battered boat take a toll on Sig's heart. The USCG attempts a dangerous medevac. Bill struggles with a water leak on his boat and Jake recruits an old friend.
Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your mortality […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E18 – The Widowmaker: Part 2 Sig fights to survive a massive heart attack. Bill learns a dark secret about his son Zack. On the Corneila Marie, Josh fights to prove himself. Jake learns a valuable lesson and Johnathan appeals to the gods.
Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your […]
- The Wave (2015) Based on the fact that mountain party Åkneset, located in the Geiranger fjord in Norway, one day will race out and create a violent tsunami of over 80 meters that will crush everything in its path before it hits land in Geiranger. A geologist gets caught in the middle of it and a race […]
- Search Party (2016) S01E03 Season 01, Episode 03 – “The Night of One Hundred Candles”
The crew makes waves at Chantal's vigil, where Dory is intent on telling the parents that she saw their daughter.
When a former college acquaintance mysteriously disappears, it's time to form a Search […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E14 – Fire at Sea (2) Captain Sig and crew fight for their lives against an engine room fire; faulty hydraulics and a flying 800-pound pot create a deadly situation on the deck of the Saga.