Intense weather and more damage to his already battered boat take a toll on Sig’s heart. The USCG attempts a dangerous medevac. Bill struggles with a water leak on his boat and Jake recruits an old friend.
Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your mortality staring you in the face…it’s all in a day’s work for these modern day prospectors. During each episode we will watch crews race to meet their quota and make it home safely.
- Deadliest Catch S12E18 – The Widowmaker: Part 2 Sig fights to survive a massive heart attack. Bill learns a dark secret about his son Zack. On the Corneila Marie, Josh fights to prove himself. Jake learns a valuable lesson and Johnathan appeals to the gods.
Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E02 – First Timers Captain Sean Dwyer and his crew prepare for their first crab season aboard the Brenna A; Jake Anderson fears he made a big mistake; Wild Bill handles a challenging deckhand; Keith gets support from Johnathan Hillstrand.
- Deadliest Catch S12E14 – Fire at Sea (2) Captain Sig and crew fight for their lives against an engine room fire; faulty hydraulics and a flying 800-pound pot create a deadly situation on the deck of the Saga.
- BrainDead S01E09 – Taking on Water: How Leaks in D.C. are Discovered and Patched Season 01, Episode 09 - “Taking on Water: How Leaks in D.C. are Discovered and Patched”
Senator Red Wheatus hires a special investigator to dig into the Healy family’s financial and personal history. Also, when Gareth learns some sordid details about Laurel’s romantic past, it puts a […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E06 – 100% Injury Rate The season's worst storm yet batters the fleet. Freshman skipper Sean Dwyer must choose between crab and a childhood friend. Wild Bill questions his son's status as a crabber and man. As injuries stack up, one deckhand reveals a painful secret in his pants.