Sig fights to survive a massive heart attack. Bill learns a dark secret about his son Zack. On the Corneila Marie, Josh fights to prove himself. Jake learns a valuable lesson and Johnathan appeals to the gods.
Forty-foot waves, 700 pound crab pots, freezing temperatures and your mortality staring you in the face…it’s all in a day’s work for these modern day prospectors. During each episode we will watch crews race to meet their quota and make it home safely.
- Nowhere Boys S02E02 – Episode 2 Felix, Jake and Sam race against time to get Andy back from the storm that took him - before anyone notices he's missing again.
- Agatha Raisin S01E04 – The Potted Gardener Season 1, Episode 4 – “The Potted Gardener”
On the eve of the village's best kept garden contest many of the entrants' gardens are sabotaged. Shortly afterwards James' other half Mary, a keen contestant, is murdered, following a row between the couple. Since Mary's garden was left […]
- Please Like Me S03E02 – Simple Carbohydrates Bread causes friction between Josh and Tom. Arnold workshops his plan to come out to his parents. Mae and Dad have their biggest fight yet. Sick of staying at home, Mum and Hannah have a big night out.
- Once Upon a Time S05E11 – Swan Song Season 05, Episode 11 - “Swan Song”
The dark siege of Storybrooke is underway as all of the resurrected Dark Ones target a living soul for sacrifice so that they can return to the realm of the living. With doom imminent, Gold advises Mary Margaret, David and the rest of the heroes to […]
- Frequencies (2013) Frequencies (aka OXV: THE MANUAL) is being billed as the world's first Scientific-Philosophical romance. Boy meets girl in a not-quite-here, not-quite-now world where one simple discovery has forever changed all human interaction. The film could perhaps best be described as a combination […]