August 1715. After going for a walk, Louis XIV feels a pain in his leg. The next days, the king keeps fulfilling his duties and obligations, but his sleep is troubled and he has a serious fever. He barely eats and weakens increasingly. This is the start of the slow agony of the greatest king of France, surrounded by his relatives and doctors.
- Of Kings and Prophets S01E03 – Lest I Sleep The Sleep Of Death King Achish has been using his fierce general, Goliath, to demoralize King Saul’s depleted and outnumbered army of soldiers. Saul sends his son Ishbaal to fight Goliath, but when that yields disastrous results, Saul offers any man who beats Goliath a bounty and the hand of his daughter […]
- Vicious S02E07 – Series Finale Chart a year in the life of Freddie (Ian McKellen) and Stuart (Derek Jacobi) as they enjoy their inheritance and a birthday. Violet (Frances de la Tour) moves on from her divorce and Ash (Iwan Rheon) arrives with news.
- Undulant Fever (2014) 海を感じる時 A female student falls for a senior, but the senior not really for her. He is willing to go to bed with her, but doesn’t feel love. The couple embark on a painful yet passionate experiment. A 1970s story in 1970s images, based on the legendary book by the then very young writer Kei […]
- Raised by Wolves S02E05 – The Car Boot Season 02, Episode 05 – “The Car Boot”
Della is forced into the tertiary economy at the local car boot sale by an unexpectedly painful utility bill, while Germaine becomes cousin Cathy’s unwilling assistant. Elsewhere, Aretha and Yoko handle traffic duty very badly, and Grampy comes to […]
- Room (2015) An exploration of the boundless love between a mother and her child under the most harrowing of circumstances. Told through the eyes of five-year-old-Jack (Jacob Tremblay), Room is a thrilling and emotional tale that celebrates the resilience and power of the human spirit. To Jack, Room […]