Nick Hume is a mild-mannered executive with a perfect life, until one gruesome night he witnesses something that changes him forever. Transformed by grief, Hume eventually comes to the disturbing conclusion that no length is too great when protecting his family.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired February 16, 2015
- Mako: Island of Secrets S03E12 – Trust Issues When Mimmi and Chris go on a date at the beach, Ondina goes to great lengths to protect her. Cam tries to lure more upscale customers to the cafe.
- Faking It (2014) S03E10 – Up in Flames Season 3, Episode 10 – “Up in Flames”
With the new year approaching, Karma goes to great lengths to make Amy happy; and Lauren’s self-esteem takes a hit when someone from the past returns.
- Nina Forever (2015) Holly loves Rob and tries to help him through his grief – even if it means contending with his dead girlfriend Nina, who comes back, bloody and broken, every time they make […]
- Extra Terrestres (2016) A family, 100,000 chickens with a death sentence, a secret that will unveil all family secrets, and a star 2.5 million light years away that will make them understand that we all are metaphorically EXTRAterrestrials.
- Hunters S01E04 – Episode 4 Season 01, Episode 04 – “Love and Violence”
The ETU capture their greatest asset yet; Jackson goes against his morals to combat the Hunter threat; and McCarthy makes it known the lengths he will go to protect his kind.