Conflict-avoidant Thomas just wants a relaxing holiday in the Swiss Alps. But, it’s a slippery slope from the beginning. In an effort to repair his own family ties and to impress his boss, he takes his family and his employer’s daughter with him. Tragedy strikes and Thomas feels responsible. Should he be his typical passive self? Or risk doing the right thing at the expense of his relationships with his family and employer?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired August 29, 2016
- Zaky Chan (2005) Zaky, a lazy young man decides to work for his father's boss as a bodyguard to protect his stubborn daughter Shereen and her little brother. Soon he becomes a part of the family and a foe for Shereen's jealous boyfriend Hazem.
- I Want My Wife Back S01E02 – Episode 2 Murray tries to persuade Bex that a holiday is just what they need to repair their relationship, but she is not convinced and she leaves him heartbroken at the airport.
- The Ice Forest (2014) In the harsh snowy landscape of the Italian Alps, a young technician arrives to repair an electric power plant of a village plagued by blackouts. There, he encounters a strange disappearance.
- The Unseen (2016) A man, who years earlier mysteriously abandoned his family and isolated himself in a small northern town, returns for one last chance to reconnect with his troubled daughter. When she goes missing, he risks everything to find her, including exposing the fact that he is becoming invisible.
- Erased (2013) The Expatriate A former agent of the CIA and his estranged daughter go on the run after his employers target them for assassination.