Digitalization has changed society. While data is becoming the “new oil”, data protection is becoming the new “pollution control”. This creative documentary opens an astonishing inside view into the lawmaking milieu on EU level. A compelling story of how a group of politicians try to protect todays society against the impact of Big Data and mass surveillance.
- Villisca (2016) Three ghost-hunting high-schoolers visit the Moore House in Villisca, Iowa—the site of one of America’s most grisly unsolved mass murders. After their private tour is interrupted, the group sneaks back in at night, unaware of the otherworldly terror that awaits them.
- Last Man Standing S05E08 – The Big Sleepover Season 05 , Episode 08 – “The Big Sleepover”
When Eve tells the family her annoying best friend Cammy needs to move in with them, Mike springs into action to find a way to hand Cammy off on someone else, namely the Larabees. Meanwhile, Kristin asks Mandy to design the new uniforms for […]
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S03E07 – Chaos Theory Season 03, Episode 07 – “Chaos Theory”
As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their biggest foes. Meanwhile, Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the […]
- Beauty and the Beast (2012) S04E07 – Point Of No Return Season 04 , Episode 07 – “Point of No Return”
Vincent and Cat regroup in their effort to bring down the beast hunters. To that end, Vincent tries to infiltrate a private army and Cat attempts to obtain information at work whilst hoping no one discovers her ulterior […]
- Beauty and the Beast (2012) S04E11 – Meet The New Beast Season 04 , Episode 11 – “Meet The New Beast”
When Vincent and Cat discover they lost control of their secret, they finally admit it might be time for life on the run. Vincent realizes he must face his past, while Cat worries about how much they have to lose.
Detective Catherine […]