A drama about the love of people who get closer as they learn to be considerate of each other in desperate times and sacrifices made by people who throw themselves into natural disasters.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(813 downloads) Aired February 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(130 downloads) Aired January 21, 2016
- The Kitchen (2016) Kusina The silent witness to the life and love of Juanita. It is her sanctuary, the place where she creates dishes for her family, her friends, even enemies and strangers. Through cooking, she gets to know the people around her, and in return, reveal herself to them.
- Heaven on Earth (2015) A life-affirming story about how the power of love, music and dance can change people. This is a standalone sequel to "As it is in Heaven" by director Kay Pollak.
- Kerintha (2015) The story of the film is quite simple and based on the lives of three young college going couples. Each one of them have a love story of their own and spend some precious times together in the college. Things take a u-turn when they face the harsh realities of their respective lives and […]
- A Promise (2013) A romantic drama set in Germany just before WWI and centered on a married woman who falls in love with her husband's teacher. Separated by the war, the pledge their devotion to one […]
- Andron (2016) A group of people are plunged into a dark, claustrophobic maze, where they must fight to survive, as the outside world […]