Me estás matando Susana
It is the journey of an educated man from Mexico City to the center of the United States, with its rigid society, its frigid winter, but most of all, it is an inner journey to face the contradictions between his love for his wife and the macho baggage he carries with him. It is a voyage of growth, funny and painful.
- Secret Society of Souptown (2015) "Secret Society of Souptown" is an adventurous family movie that takes place in Souptown, a district in the summery city of Tartu. Four children - Mari, Sadu, Olav and Anton form a secret society to play hide-and seek games invented by Mari's grandfather, a professor at the university. […]
- 6 Ways to Die (2015) Sonny "Sundown" Garcia is the top cocaine distributor in the United States, which has made him a very rich and powerful man. It has also made him plenty of enemies. John Doe is just such a man. A nameless man of mystery, John lives to see Sundown not just dead, but to suffer six […]
- Lazy Eye (2016) Passions re-ignite and secrets revealed when a graphic designer reconnects with the great, lost love of his life for a weekend tryst at a house in the desert near Joshua Tree.
- Fences (2016) An African American father struggles with race relations in the Unites States while trying to raise his family in the 1950s and coming to terms with the events in his life.
- Designated Survivor S01E11
Tom Kirkman, a low-level cabinet member is suddenly appointed President of the United States after a catastrophic attack during the State of the Union kills everyone above him in the Presidential line of succession.