Bucket pays a visit to his old enemy Fagin, convinced the criminal had a part to play in the murder of Jacob Marley. The encounter sets him on the trail of Fagin’s old partner in crime Bill Sikes, whose wooden cosh could provide the vital clue that will solve the case. Meanwhile, Frances comes up with an idea to ruin her sister’s plans.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(85 downloads) Aired December 28, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(38 downloads) Aired December 28, 2015
- Rizzoli & Isles S07E06 – There Be Ghosts Season 07 , Episode 06 – “There Be Ghosts”
A double murder at a hospital is probed by Jane and Maura, who must resolve an old ghost story in order to crack the case. Meanwhile, Angela tries to convince Frankie to stop avoiding Kent.
Boston detective Jane Rizzoli and medical examiner […]
- Suspects S05E02 – Episode 2 Season 05, Episode 02 - Episode 2
A new murder victim is linked to the Bellamy blackmail case forcing Jack to pressure his old flame into testifying against her boyfriend, who Jack thinks is responsible for the blackmail and Martha's murder.
Set in London, each episode is a […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E04 – There Goes the Neighborhood Season 01, Episode 04 — “There Goes the Neighborhood”
A string of burglaries hits close to home for Murtaugh when one occurs in his own neighborhood, and it gets just as personal for Riggs when another break-in ends in a casualty. Meanwhile, Roger Junior connects with an old friend who […]
- The Deal (2015) 살인의뢰 Serial murder police lost sister Yasuhide (Kim Sang Kyung ornaments) together on a rainy night hit and run case investigation lurking in the process, accidentally captured more than crimes of serial killer suspect Jiang Chuan (Pu Shengxiong ornaments), but also the beginning of the […]
- Elementary S04E07 – Miss Taken When Watson’s stepfather writes a crime novel based on her work with Holmes without her knowledge, an underlying issue in their relationship is revealed. Also, as Holmes and Watson investigate a retired FBI agent’s murder, they discover the man’s death is connected to an unsolved case […]