Paula Rom and her family live in the suburb of a small city – happily and approved by society. Their average and inconspicuous life changes totally, when her 15 years old son shoots ten of his classmates and kills himself afterwards. From that day nothing is how it used to be. The whole family has to struggle with the anger and sorrow of the people around them. They need to deal with the assassination and the circumstances, how it could come to the disaster out of nowhere.
- F.Hilaire (2015) Pongsatorn is a teacher in Thailand working on his thesis for his Master's degree. His chosen subject his the life and works of a French Catholic priest who lived in Thailand in the early part of the 20th century. His professor rejects his early drafts to his anger before realising the […]
- Supergirl S02E06 Season 02, Episode 06 – “Changing”
The Guardian makes his debut in National City to lend a hand after a parasite alien drains Supergirl of her power; at the same time, Mon-El considers a less-than-desirable career change; and Alex struggles with a new reality.
Twenty-four-year-old Kara […]
- Supergirl S02E02 – The Last Children of Krypton Season 02, Episode 02 – “The Last Children of Krypton”
Supergirl ends up seriously injured during an attack on National City by a kryptonite-powered villain; and Superman puts the blame for his cousin getting hurt on Hank, because the kryptonite was stolen from the DEO. Meanwhile, […]
- No Deposit (2015) The story begins when a family man, Mickey Ryan, falls from grace through no fault of his own due to a series of downward spiraling events beyond his control. With his life turned upside down, Mickey tries valiantly to resolve his issues but hooks up with the wrong people who blind him […]
- Secret Society of Souptown (2015) "Secret Society of Souptown" is an adventurous family movie that takes place in Souptown, a district in the summery city of Tartu. Four children - Mari, Sadu, Olav and Anton form a secret society to play hide-and seek games invented by Mari's grandfather, a professor at the university. […]