Paula Rom and her family live in the suburb of a small city – happily and approved by society. Their average and inconspicuous life changes totally, when her 15 years old son shoots ten of his classmates and kills himself afterwards. From that day nothing is how it used to be. The whole family has to struggle with the anger and sorrow of the people around them. They need to deal with the assassination and the circumstances, how it could come to the disaster out of nowhere.
- 35 and Single (2016) 35 y Soltera I’m Paula. 35. Argentine. Over the past 10 years I've been compulsively shooting everyone and everything for no particular reason. All my love stories and breakups have been recorded and systematically stored. While I kept changing boyfriends every 2 years, I shot my friends with their […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E17 – Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood? Season 01, Episode 17 – “Why Is Josh in a Bad Mood?”
Rebecca hides a big secret from Paula, which begins to affect their friendship. Meanwhile, Josh and Greg switch roles when Josh makes a discovery that angers him.
- The Have-Nots (2016) Die Habenichtse The thin line between happiness and disaster: Jakob cancels a business trip to New York City because he finds out his ex-girlfriend is coming to a party in Berlin on that day: 9/11/2001. His friend Hans goes to the US instead.
- Hoovey (2015) HOOVEY is the true and inspiring story of the Elliott family, who refused to surrender, instead turning to one another and their faith in the worst of circumstances, to rebuild their lives, their boy, and their dreams... together. Step by grueling step, with faith, love, and the tireless […]
- F.Hilaire (2015) Pongsatorn is a teacher in Thailand working on his thesis for his Master's degree. His chosen subject his the life and works of a French Catholic priest who lived in Thailand in the early part of the 20th century. His professor rejects his early drafts to his anger before realising the […]