The Wedge, located at the end of the Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, California, is a world famous, man-made beast of a wave. Since its creation, people have flocked from all over to see it in its mythical form. Wedge waves can be as powerful as any on Earth. It is a place where injuries are common and where even deaths have occurred. Dirty Old Wedge is a documentary film that will showcase the history of the Wedge starting from its creation in the 1930’s. A unique assemblage of body surfers which has come to be known as the “Wedge Crew” will be one of the focal points of this film, highlighting their relationships with the wave and with one another.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired October 30, 2016
- Craft: The California Beer Documentary (2016) California, the king of craft beer. In the most epic of road trips, follow along as we learn about California's amazing beer culture, history and influence from many of the leaders in the industry, including Sierra Nevada, Stone, Lagunitas, Ballast Point and Anchor Steam. 80 breweries. 1 […]
- Point Break (1991) In the coastal town of Los Angeles, a gang of bank robbers call themselves The Ex-Presidents commit their crimes while wearing masks of Reagan, Carter, Nixon and Johnson. The F.B.I. believes that the members of the gang could be surfers and send young agent Johnny Utah undercover at the […]
- Capture the Flag (2015) A young surfer rallies his friends to stop a billionaire from rewriting history as a way to horde Helium 3, the clean energy of the future.
Capture The Flag - 2015.BluRay.1080p.AC3-HD.h264.SS78
Capture The Flag - […]
- The Moaning of Life S02E02 – Identity Karl continues to investigate life's big questions by explores the key factors that shape our people's identities, including gender, accents, hair and clothes, He heads to Los Angeles where he goes for a stroll on Newport beach dressed as a woman, before travelling to Atlanta to meet a […]
- Brainstorm: Between Shores (2016) Brainstorm: Between Shores is a story of a cult Latvian band that have been together since childhood and as a band grown over 25 years alongside the country’s history. The documentary reveals how the music group was and is influenced by the changing political and economical environment. […]