A witty & sophisticated ‘soap opera’ with a stellar line-up of performers including Lisa McCune, Marina Prior, Hugh Sheridan & Kate Miller-Heidke. The Divorce takes a playful look at love, passion, regret, morality & longing.
Season 1, Episode 1
Luminary art-critic Jed & his wife Iris are divorcing. They’re throwing a big bash at their country estate to celebrate their “conscious uncoupling” – a civilised announcement to their friends that they are starting afresh.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired December 9, 2015
- The Divorce S01E04 – Episode 4 Jed and Iris step away from the frivolity of their party and remember their joyous times. Their reminiscence anxiously tugs at Jed's resolve to divorce. Does he really want to forsake Iris, the history, the raw attraction?
- The Divorce S01E03 – Episode 3 The divorce papers are on their way to the party via courier as Jed makes a speech to the guests and asks them to celebrate the end of a marriage rather than grieve for it.
- Liv and Maddie S03E01 – Continued-A-Rooney Season 03, Episode 01 - “Continued-A-Rooney”
While Joey and Maddie try to catch Diggie before he departs for Australia, Liv covers for Maddie at home. But when Diggie shows up at the Rooney house, chaos ensues, reminding Parker of his favorite soap opera drama. Meanwhile, Liv gets a […]
- The Windsors S01E01 – Episode 1 In “The Windsors”, our much-loved Royal Family is re-imagined through the lens of a soap opera, and although the stories are completely fictional, they are inspired by real events. Delving behind the headlines and gossip columns, The Windsors lets our imaginations run riot in this […]
- Telenovela S01E01 – Pilot If you think the steamy sex, sensational scandals and wrenching heartbreak on Latino soap operas are a little extreme, just wait until you see what happens behind the scenes. Eva Longoria (“Desperate Housewives”) stars in this new comedy about Ana Sofia, a sizzling TV superstar, and her […]