The divorce papers are on their way to the party via courier as Jed makes a speech to the guests and asks them to celebrate the end of a marriage rather than grieve for it.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 13, 2015
- The Divorce S01E02 – Episode 2 The gangsters arrive to make their claim on Caroline. When they see the grandeur of Jed and Iris’s home, they up their demands. The penniless Caroline must simultaneously oversee a magnificent soiree and avoid a violent end.
- The Divorce S01E04 – Episode 4 Jed and Iris step away from the frivolity of their party and remember their joyous times. Their reminiscence anxiously tugs at Jed's resolve to divorce. Does he really want to forsake Iris, the history, the raw attraction?
- Dickensian S01E04 – Episode 4 The Havishams throw a New Year's party. Amelia is delighted to be reunited with her brother Arthur, but is troubled when an unexpected guest joins the celebrations. Meanwhile, Frances Barbary rekindles an old friendship and allows herself to hope that it may develop into something […]
- The A Word S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 01, Episode 03
Alison gets a blast from her past when speech and language therapist Maggie arrives to assess Joe. For the family, it is time to face some uncomfortable truths.
- Divorce (2016) S01E09 Season 1, Episode 9 - Another Party
Frances is taken aback by a lawyer's suggestion of negligence; Diane and Nick's latest party could be a memorable one for Dallas.
Sarah Jessica Parker returns to HBO in the new comedy series, Divorce. Parker stars as Frances, a woman who suddenly […]