Is there such a thing as a “gay voice”? Why do some people sound gay but not others? Why is sounding gay beloved in pop culture, from Liberace to Modern Family, but also a trigger for bullying and harassment? The feature documentary Do I Sound Gay?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired November 9, 2015
- Nasty Baby (2015) A gay couple try to have a baby with the help of their best friend, Polly. The trio navigates the idea of creating life while confronted by unexpected harassment from a neighborhood man called The Bishop. As their clashes grow increasingly aggressive, odds are someone is getting […]
- Supernatural S11E11 – The Sound of Silence Season 11, Episode 11 – ”Into the Mystic”
Sam and Dean investigate a case in which people suffer violent deaths after hearing a mysterious song.
- SORI: Voice from the Heart (2016) Original Title
While desperately searching for his missing daughter, Hae-kwan comes across an AI satellite robot that remembers sounds from all over the world. Rejuvenated by the robot's abilities, Hae-kwan begins to track down his daughter's voice. As they continue their […]
- Creeper (2015) Among the lights and sounds of the city a predator roams night clubs and bars searching for victims for his sexually twisted fantasies. Even people with normal everyday jobs have their secrets that they hide from the rest of the world
- A Silent Voice (2016) 聲の形 聲の形
Ishida Shouya bullies a deaf girl, Nishimiya Shouko, to the point that she transfers to another school. As a result, he is ostracized and bullied himself with no friends to speak of and no plans for the future. This is the story of his path to redemption.