(211 downloads) Aired March 14, 2016
- Doctor Thorne S01E03 – Episode 3 of 3 Frank and Mary make plans for their upcoming wedding, whilst Lady Arabella is determined not to give up without a fight. She is able to persuade Mary that marrying Frank would be a selfish act, and that if she truly loves him she should set him loose.
- Doctor Thorne S01E01 – Episode 1 of 3 Dr Thomas Thorne lives in the village of Greshamsbury in Barsetshire with his young niece, Mary, who is blessed with every gift except money. Mary Thorne has grown up alongside the Gresham family and Francis Gresham Senior has managed to fritter away the family fortune. Lady Arabella […]
- W/ Bob & David S01E02 – Episode 2 Bob and David butt heads with Standards & Practices. Cops get all sensitive with a witness. Musical inspiration strikes at the dry cleaners.
- Doctor Foster S01E03 – Episode 3 In public Gemma plays the perfect wife, while secretly concocting a plan to ensure she comes out on top - only to make new discoveries about the full extent of the secrets that those around her are holding on to. A trusted GP sees her charmed life explode when she suspects her husband […]
- Trust Me, I’m A Doctor (2013) S05E03 – Episode 3 Going behind the headlines to give you the definitive answers to your health questions. Can you be fat and fit? Could you improve your health by staying in bed longer? Should we all be taking an Aspirin pill to help us live longer? Michael Mosley is joined by a team of doctors […]