Season 01, Episode 04 – “I’m Middle Aged, Married, and Coming Out!”
When Donny says something on his show that is misconstrued by the media for coming out, he finds himself swimming in positive attention and “Gay Perks” — and struggles to find a way to set the record straight.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired December 2, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 2, 2015
- Damned (2016) S01E04 – Episode 4 Season 01, Episode 04
Rose’s mum has dementia. There’s no way of looking after her unless Rose can pass her off as work experience and craftily get her assessed by the Elderly Care team upstairs. Denise and Nitin have their suspicions but, thankfully, their attention is diverted when […]
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E07 – I’m So Happy That Josh Is So Happy! Season 01, Episode 07 – “I’m So Happy that Josh is So Happy!”
Rebecca has a tough week after learning some news about Josh and someone surprising shows up to help her — Dr. Phil. Paula is pursued by an important new client Calvin and not just professionally.
- Telenovela S01E11 – The Stalker Season 01, Episode 11 – “The Stalker”
Ana suspects that Xavi was kidnapped when he doesn’t show up for a coffee get-together. Meanwhile, the cast members try to impress Isaac when he writes a script for next year’s telenovela.
- Lukka Chuppi (2015) Lukka Chuppi delves into the lives of a group of married couples, where the husbands are close friends. The story shows the group getting together after 14 years. The wives see a new side to their husbands suddenly, singing and laughing like how they were during their college […]
- The Ex-PM S01E03 – Episode 3 The Ex-PM has his sights set on a job as a U.N. Middle East Peace Negotiator but first he and Catherine must host a dinner party without killing each other.