Season 1, Episode 3 – “Rogue Planet”
There are twice as many rogue planets as stars in the galaxy. So what might happen if a ringed planet the size of Neptune were on a collision course with Earth? Within a period of just four hours, as people flee in panic, the gravity from the rogue planet would tear apart the Moon, stir up supersonic winds, trigger every earthquake fault and volcano, and finally pull the Earth to pieces.
A look ahead at the cataclysmic events that could extinguish the human race.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired November 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 5, 2016
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E01 – Killer Asteroid Season 1, Episode 1 - "Killer Asteroid"
65 Million Years ago, an asteroid impact caused a cascade of catastrophes that led to the downfall of the dinosaurs, but what would happen if the same size space rock struck near the same spot again? How would modern humans cope with a hailstorm […]
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E07 – Gamma Ray Burst Season 01, Episode 07 - “Gamma Ray Burst”
The most powerful blast of cosmic radiation in the Universe is just seconds from slamming into Planet Earth. When a gamma ray burst from two colliding stars hits the atmosphere, the deadly radiation delivers agonizing death and immediately wipes […]
- The Pearl Button (2015) The ocean contains the history of all humanity. The sea holds all the voices of the earth and those that come from outer space. Water receives impetus from the stars and transmits it to living creatures. Water, the longest border in Chile, also holds the secret of two mysterious buttons […]
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy S01E10 – Bad Moon Rising Season 01, Episode 10 – “Bad Moon Rising”
The Guardians encounter a living planet that’s fallen under the control of a revived Ronan.
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E06 – Mega Eruption Season 01, Episode 06 - “Mega Eruption”
For the first time in human history, a volcanic hyper eruption blows through the surface of the Earth. Explosive shock waves tear apart buildings, molten rock slam into cities, and a deafening sound circles the globe. A bad day for Planet Earth […]