After her mother decided that the eighteen-year-old mentally disabled Dora no longer has to take psychotherapeutic drugs, the young woman begins to blossom. The sedated teenager was never a problem for her surroundings – but new challenges arise when the pleasure-loving young woman discovers her sexuality. The family is threatened to fall apart.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(38 downloads) Aired October 30, 2015
- Wedding Doll (2015) Fixated on romantic fantasies, a kindly and strong-willed young woman with a mild mental disability embarks on a relationship — much to the concern of her protective mother.
- The Demolisher (2015) Bruce is a repairman tormented by a crippling sense of responsibility for his disabled wife Samantha, an ex-policewoman. Bruce’s increasing hypersensitivity to the injustice suffered by his wife steers him down a dark path of vigilantism. His disintegrating mental health, paranoia and […]
- River S01E01- Episode 1 Season 1, Episode 1
John River is a respected police officer haunted by the murder victims whose secrets he must uncover. Struggling to come to terms with the recent loss of a close colleague, River chases a potential suspect across London, with tragic consequences. In his fragile […]
- Irumbu Kuthirai (2014) Prithvi, a young man, is haunted by his past and despite his mother's attempts, refuses to come out of his shell. He begins to move on after he falls in love with Samyuktha, a chirpy girl, he meets accidentally. But she is kidnapped by some bikers when out on a joyride and Prithvi is […]
- Love on the Sidelines (2016) A down-on-her-luck young woman who falls into a job as a personal assistant to a star quarterback sidelined with an injury. He's never had a female assistant before and she knows nothing about football.