Tama is a graduate student. She lives with her boyfriend Takuya. She becomes influenced by lectures about French writer Sophie Calle and begins to follow her neighbor Ishizaka. Tama soon discovers that her neighbor Ishizaka is having an affair. She becomes excited about discovering his secret. Her relationship with her boyfriend Takuya and her professor Shinohara changes.
- Sand Dollars (2015) Every afternoon Noelí, a young Dominican woman, hangs out on the beach at Las Terrenas. With her boyfriend, Yeremi, they look for ways to make a living at the expense of one of the hundreds of tourists there. However Noelí also has a steady client, Anne, a much older French woman, who, […]
- Sailor Suit and Machine Gun: Graduation (2016) Original Title セーラー服と機関銃 -卒業
Izumi Hoshi (Kanna Hashimoto) is senior in high school, but she led a small yakuza group in her past. After killing her uncle's murderer with a machine gun, her yakuza group disbanded. Izumi now lives an ordinary life as a high school student and works as a […]
- At Cafe 6 (2016) After her car breaks down on a rainy night, Miss Liang enters a nearby coffee shop called Cafe 6. The owner of the shop finds out that Miss Liang has just gotten into a fight with her boyfriend who is currently overseas, so to kill time, he shares a story of his time back in 1996. During […]
- My Dead Boyfriend (2016) Mary’s life has been defined by a string of temp jobs and a half-hearted attempt to become a writer. But all that changes when she comes home to find her boyfriend dead in front of the TV set. During her misadventures in trying to get rid of his ashes, Mary discovers that there was much […]
- Like for Likes (2016) A notoriously shrewish TV drama writer and a Korean wave star who fight like cats and dogs every time they meet; a spinster flight attendant landlady and a nosy chef tenant who build a sense of camaraderie; a genius relationship-virgin composer who harbors a secret admiration for a […]