Doctor turned actor/comedian Ken Jeong plays Dr. Ken, a brilliant physician with no bedside manner. He is always trying to be a good doctor, as well as a good husband and dad to his two kids. Luckily, his therapist wife Allison is just the right partner to keep things sane.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Ken is a cranky but lovable HMO doctor juggling medicine and parenting who realizes that even when he’s right, his unorthodox approach is often wrong. Allison, his wife and a therapist, helps keep him in check while juggling responsibilities with their two kids — Dave, their youngest, is always making things interesting with his quirky attitude, plus their teenage daughter, Molly, keeping them on their toes. Meanwhile at the clinic, Dr. Ken’s staff includes his loyal, but oh-so-irritating staff, including a sharp tongued receptionist; a faithful nurse who is a confidante and partner-in-crime; a sweet, naive resident who’s relentless optimism and quest for romance are a constant source of curiosity and irritation; and his nemesis, the hospital administrator, who never misses a chance to put the screws to Dr. Ken and his staff.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(19 downloads) Aired October 4, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired October 4, 2015
- Dr. Ken S01E11 – Delayed in Honolulu The Park family are in the airport on their way home from Hawaii when their flight is delayed for several hours. Ken has an interaction with Dr. Oz that goes awry - and then needs to get the famous TV doctor to switch airplane seats with him. Meanwhile, Allison gets overly involved in […]
- Dr. Ken S01E06 – Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson Season 01, Episode 06 – “Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson”
Molly admits to taking a sip of beer at a party, but insists she hated it and didn’t drink the rest. While Allison is happy Molly is being honest with them, Ken is afraid of losing his little girl and uses the opportunity to explain […]
- Dr. Ken S01E04 – Kevin O’Connell Ken is taken aback when he meets Allison’s former boyfriend Kevin O’Connell, now a very hot and successful doctor. So when Ken is asked to speak at a banquet honoring Kevin, he uses the opportunity more as a roast. Meanwhile, Molly struggles with a school assignment asking for what she […]
- Dr. Ken S01E17 – Dave’s Valentine Season 01, Episode 17 – “Ken at the Concert”
Ken tries to bond with Molly by taking her and her friends to an Emblem3 concert. Meanwhile, Dave cuts his foot at a birthday party and gives the Welltopia team all they can handle when he has to get a tetanus shot.
- Dr. Ken S01E15 – D.K. and the Dishwasher Season 01, Episode 15 – “The Wedding Sitter”
A colleague’s wedding gives Ken a chance to show off his dance moves, but Allison is not impressed. Meanwhile, Dave hires a friend to impersonate him to fool his babysitter; and Damona, Julie and Clark go to the wrong wedding, but Clark meets […]