When Allison gushes about how excited she is to go to Hawaii for the holidays, Ken realizes that he forgot to ask for those days off. So Ken, not wanting to admit he messed up, turns to lying, begging and bribing the master scheduler for the office (with whom no one has ever met), hoping he can give him the time off.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired December 12, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired December 12, 2015
- Dr. Ken S01E05 – Halloween-Aversary Season 01, Episode 05 – “Halloween-Aversary”
The episode opens with a flashback to Ken’s botched marriage proposal on Halloween. Now 20 years later, Ken tries to arrange the perfect re-proposal for Allison. Meanwhile at the office, which is decorated for Halloween, Damona and Julie […]
- Dr. Ken S01E15 – D.K. and the Dishwasher Season 01, Episode 15 – “The Wedding Sitter”
A colleague’s wedding gives Ken a chance to show off his dance moves, but Allison is not impressed. Meanwhile, Dave hires a friend to impersonate him to fool his babysitter; and Damona, Julie and Clark go to the wrong wedding, but Clark meets […]
- Dr. Ken S01E06 – Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson Season 01, Episode 06 – “Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson”
Molly admits to taking a sip of beer at a party, but insists she hated it and didn’t drink the rest. While Allison is happy Molly is being honest with them, Ken is afraid of losing his little girl and uses the opportunity to explain […]
- Dr. Ken S01E14 – Delayed In Honolulu Season 01, Episode 14 – “Dave’s Valentine”
Dave asks a girl to a dance for Valentine’s Day with some help from Ken, who is shocked to learn that her father is a wealthy malpractice lawyer with whom he’s clashed in the past. Meanwhile, Julie alters the theme of her party to deal with a […]
- John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015) Armed with boyish charm and a sharp wit, the former "SNL" writer offers sly takes on marriage, his beef with babies and the time he met Bill Clinton.