Season 01, Episode 16 – “Meeting Molly’s Boyfriend”
Molly has a boyfriend, but Allison realizes he’s the son of one of her patients, and has quite a moral dilemma when she learns, via a therapy session, that he might have been unfaithful. Meanwhile, Pat changes his demeanor with the staff as his evaluation approaches.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired February 27, 2016
- Dr. Ken S01E04 – Kevin O’Connell Ken is taken aback when he meets Allison’s former boyfriend Kevin O’Connell, now a very hot and successful doctor. So when Ken is asked to speak at a banquet honoring Kevin, he uses the opportunity more as a roast. Meanwhile, Molly struggles with a school assignment asking for what she […]
- Dr. Ken S01E17 – Dave’s Valentine Season 01, Episode 17 – “Ken at the Concert”
Ken tries to bond with Molly by taking her and her friends to an Emblem3 concert. Meanwhile, Dave cuts his foot at a birthday party and gives the Welltopia team all they can handle when he has to get a tetanus shot.
- Dr. Ken S01E18 – Dicky Wexler’s Last Show Season 01, Episode 18 – “Dicky Wexler’s Last Show”
Ken’s favorite comedian is also, unfortunately, a patient whose cancer has returned and who might have to miss his final stand-up performance. Meanwhile, Allison sees one of her patients at another therapist’s office and wonders what […]
- Dr. Ken S01E05 – Halloween-Aversary Season 01, Episode 05 – “Halloween-Aversary”
The episode opens with a flashback to Ken’s botched marriage proposal on Halloween. Now 20 years later, Ken tries to arrange the perfect re-proposal for Allison. Meanwhile at the office, which is decorated for Halloween, Damona and Julie […]
- Dr. Ken S01E06 – Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson Season 01, Episode 06 – “Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson”
Molly admits to taking a sip of beer at a party, but insists she hated it and didn’t drink the rest. While Allison is happy Molly is being honest with them, Ken is afraid of losing his little girl and uses the opportunity to explain […]