- Dr. Ken S01E17 – Dave’s Valentine Season 01, Episode 17 – “Ken at the Concert” Ken tries to bond with Molly by taking her and her friends to an Emblem3 concert. Meanwhile, Dave cuts his foot at a birthday party and gives the Welltopia team all they can handle when he has to get a tetanus shot.
- Dr. Ken S01E01 – Pilot Doctor turned actor/comedian Ken Jeong plays Dr. Ken, a brilliant physician with no bedside manner. He is always trying to be a good doctor, as well as a good husband and dad to his two kids. Luckily, his therapist wife Allison is just the right partner to keep things sane. Season 01, […]
- Dr. Ken S01E03 – Ken Helps Pat Pat wants everyone to start working on Saturdays, so the workers in the office ask Ken to talk Pat out of it. When Ken visits Pat at home, he's shocked to find out he's living in a boat in the driveway. After Pat explains he's going through a divorce but still loves his wife, Ken thinks […]
- Dr. Ken S01E09 – Ken Cries Foul Season 01, Episode 09 – “Ken Cries Foul” Ken continues to push basketball (his passion sport) on Dave, but his son is more interested in going to a city council meeting about the extreme drought in California rather than playing in a game. Meanwhile, Damona tries to work the system at […]
- Dr. Ken S01E06 – Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson Season 01, Episode 06 – “Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson” Molly admits to taking a sip of beer at a party, but insists she hated it and didn’t drink the rest. While Allison is happy Molly is being honest with them, Ken is afraid of losing his little girl and uses the opportunity to explain […]