Alexander Graham Bell beats Elisha Gray to the patent office for the telephone, Thomas Edison endeavors to launch a filmmaking monopoly.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired November 12, 2015
- Drunk History S04E10 Season 04, Episode 10 - “Hamilton”
The story of Alexander Hamilton and his duel with Aaron Burr becomes a hit Broadway musical.
Historical reenactments as narrated by inebriated history buffs as A-list comedy/acting talent perform their tale. (Based on the award-winning web […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E09 Season 01, Episode 9 – Jingle Bell Glock
Holiday celebrations are curtailed by a homicide linked to the deranged nephew of a drug lord who has a history with Riggs. Riggs, meanwhile, recalls past Christmases with his wife; and Murtaugh is annoyed by a neighbor's obnoxious holiday […]
- Francofonia (2015) Master filmmaker Alexander Sokurov (Russian Ark) transforms a portrait of the world-renowned museum into a magisterial, centuries-spanning reflection on the relation between art, culture and […]
- Sunspring (2016) Sunspring is a short film about three people living in a weird future, possibly on a space station, probably in a love triangle. You know it's the future because H (played with neurotic gravity by Silicon Valley's Thomas Middleditch) is wearing a shiny gold jacket, H2 (Elisabeth Gray) is […]
- Thunderbirds Are Go! S01E15 – Relic Season 01, Episode 15 - “Relic”
The Tracy brothers and their friends at International Rescue set out to foil the nefarious plots of the evil Hood. An updated remake of the classic 1960s marionette adventure series, this time featuring computer-animated characters on live-action modelled […]