When Jase and Jep get into an argument over which of them is the rightful heir to their grandfather’s old rifle, they decide to settle the argument with a marksmanship contest. Meanwhile, Willie and Korie help Rebecca prepare for her trip to Taiwan with her new fiancee by rehearsing the customary Taiwanese engagement ceremony.
- Duck Dynasty S10E10 – The Good, the Bad, and the Husky Jase and Jep argue over who should inherit their grandfather's old rifle; Willie and Korie rehearse a Taiwanese engagement ceremony with Rebecca as she prepares to travel to Taiwan with her fiancé
- Duck Dynasty S10E01 – Willie & Korie’s Anniversorry Duck Dynasty is an American reality television series on A&E. It shows the lives of the Robertson family, who became wealthy from their family-operated business, Duck Commander, operated in West Monroe, Louisiana, which makes products for duck hunters, primarily the duck call named […]
- Duck Dynasty S10E14 – Techs and Balances Season 10 , Episode 14 – “Techs and Balances”
Willie institutes a “no-tech week” when he feels his children are spending too much time on their phones, but has difficulty participating in his own program; the guys attempt to stop a lice outbreak at Duck Commander.
Duck Dynasty is an […]
- Duck Dynasty S10E12 – Here Comes the Son After leaving school to pursue music, Jase feels that Reed needs some structure in his life, so he hires him to take his place at Duck Commander. Meanwhile, Korie tries to help Willie lower his blood pressure by putting him on a vegetarian diet and exercise program, much to Willie's […]
- Duck Dynasty S10E13 – Bro’d Trip Season 10, Episode 13 - “Bro'd Trip”
The guys enjoy a one-day rodeo fantasy camp where they learn the ins and outs of riding, roping and clowning. Meanwhile, when Kay's dog Bobo gets a new girlfriend, Kay drags Willie to meet the dog's owners to help determine if she comes from a good […]